I am currently conducting all sessions online where clients can still receive personalised sessions but in the comfort of their own home. Online sessions are easy to access and full simple instructions will be provided when you book a session
When I am able to return to face to face I have implemented new safety measures for clients detailed below and also extensive cleaning measures between sessions.
If any of the following apply during the 14 days before your appointment, you must contact me to cancel your appointment:
· You have a new continuous cough
· You have a high temperature
· You are experiencing a loss or change in your sense of taste or smell
· You are experiencing new shortness of breath or other breathing problems
· You have other flu-like symptoms
· You (or someone you have close contact with) have travelled to/from one of the countries which is not on the UK Government's COVID-19 quarantine exemption list
· You (or someone you have close contact with) have been diagnosed with COVID-19
There is ample parking on my private driveway which has direct access to the garden office. There is a small step into the office so if you require assistance/ramp access for this then please let me know. When it is time for your appointment, I will greet you at the garden entrance and will ask you the above screening questions again to ensure that it is safe for you to enter the office.
Social distancing is to be observed at all times and to remain two metres apart where possible. I have no waiting area available so I ask if you can attend appointments on your own. Drinks will not be available but you are welcome to bring your own, however you must take any rubbish with you when you leave. Tissues will not be available; however, you are welcome to bring your own.
In accordance with the Client agreement I treat all communications and therapy sessions in the strictest confidence, however if contacted by the NHS Test & Trace service, I will be required to disclose your name and contact details to the NHS team as part of the contact tracing process. If this situation arises then, only the necessary details will be supplied.
The NHS Test & Trace process may mean I have to cancel appointments at short notice but if this does have to happen I will reschedule your appointment when it is safe and suitable to do so.